Terms & Conditions of Use
- Acceptance of Terms
Your use of any service offered by Posham Pa (referred to Services and Content in this document) is subject to the terms of a legal agreement between you and Posham Pa. This page sets out the terms of that agreement.
In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms & Conditions of Use. Clicking to accept “I have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions” while registering OR by actually using the Services you accept these terms.
- General Terms
- Posham Pa grants you permission to use the Service and Content offered provided that: (i) you will not copy, distribute, or disclose any part of the Service and Content in any medium; (ii) you will not alter or modify any part of the Service and Content other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Service and Content for its intended purpose; and (iii) you will otherwise comply with the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
- By using the Services & Content and completing the registration process you warrant that all the data provided by you is accurate and complete. You must provide your full legal name, valid email address and any other information requested from you in order to complete the registration process and be entitled to use the Services.
- These terms may be revised at any time by amending this page. You are requested and expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are binding on you. By continuing to use the Posham Pa website, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms & Conditions of Use.
- Any password that you choose or are provided by Posham Pa as a part of authentication and security procedures should be treated as confidential and must not be disclosed to any third party. Should you identify any unauthorised use of such information, you will immediately notify Posham Pa by sending in an email to [email protected]. Posham Pa holds the right to disable any account that we believe is not complying with our security procedures or these Terms & Conditions of Use. You are also solely responsible and liable to Posham Pa for all activities that take place or occur under your account.
- Content in the Services
- Posham Pa reserves the right (but shall have no obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all Content from any Service.
- You can publish content on the website as per the following conditions:
- You own the Intellectual Property to the content that you publish on Posham Pa, Subject to the Terms & Conditions of Use, you hereby agree to grant to Posham Pa a perpetual, world-wide, non-exclusive, license to use, publish, revise, edit, and create derivative works of and from the Content that you publish on Posham Pa. This holds good for all registered users unless a written amendment is agreed between the user and Posham Pa.
- Your content should not fall under any of following restrictions:
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person Or content for which you have been paid by any third party;
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful, defamatory or inflammatory;
- Discriminate based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Disclose any individual’s personal information like name, address, telephone, mobile or fax number, e-mail address.
- Advocate, promote, incite any third party to commit, or assist any unlawful, criminal or terrorist act;
- Violate the provisions of the Indian Penal Code, 1861, the Information Technology Act, 2000 or other applicable laws containing offences relating to content that is publicly accessible;
- You understand that by using the Content and Services you may be exposed to Content that you may find offensive, indecent or objectionable and that, in this respect, you use the Services at your own risk.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Posham Pa has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any Content that you publish on Posham Pa and for the consequences of your actions (including any loss or damage which Posham Pa may suffer) by doing so.
- Proprietary Rights
- You acknowledge and agree that Posham Pa own all legal right, title and interest in and to the Services, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in the Services (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist).
- Unless you have agreed otherwise in writing with Posham Pa, nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use any of Posham Pa’s content, trade names, trade marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
- Warranties & Limitation of Liability
- Posham Pa does not warrant you that
- Your use of the services will meet your requirements
- Your use of the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error
- That defects in the operation or functionality of any software provided to you as part of the services will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Posham Pa shall not be liable to you for:
- Any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability.. this shall include, but not be limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, any loss of data suffered, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or other intangible loss.
- The deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of the services
- Your failure to provide Posham Pa with accurate account information
- Your failure to keep your password or account details secure and confidential
- PoshamPa’s liability to you shall under all circumstances be limited to a maximum of the amount paid by you (if any) at the time of registration on our website to use the Services.
- Information Collected by Posham Pa
- We collect the following information from users:
- Personal information that you provide during registration.
- All correspondences with users
- Responses to user surveys, if any
- Details of your visit to Posham Pa including traffic, location, communication and logs
- Submissions for publications
- All such information is secured as is commercially viable and Posham Pa takes adequate efforts to prevent unauthorised access. However, this is not a guarantee that a breach will not happen. If and when Posham Pa learns of a breach in security system, we will take necessary action of informing you and notifying other users
- Such information will not be shared outside Posham Pa.
- Sharing of information with other users of the website is governed by the settings provided in your profile. Posham Pa does not take any responsibility of one user’s data visible to other users within the website.
- Notifying Changes & Legal Jurisdiction
- If you are a user outside India, please be advised that Posham Pa complies with the legal provisions as laid down in India. If our safeguards are inadequate for your usage, we request you to temporarily stop using the website and return when we are able to comply with standards suitable for you
- All Published work sold are creations of their respective owners, and all intellectual property, including but not limited to copyrights, relating to said Published Works resides with the said owners, and that at no point does any such intellectual property stand transferred from the aforementioned owners to the Website (Posham Pa), or to the User.
- All trademarks, names, brand names, etc. used on the Website/Applications are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Posham Pa or its associated companies. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.